Rural India Supporting Trust (RIST) was established in 2007 as a grant making organization. Our work supports poverty alleviation and well-being of communities in India by:
1. We partner with value aligned, publicly supported organizations to achieve scale and larger impact of projects.
2. We value data driven organizations with the belief that measuring impact is fundamental to increasing impact.
3. We work towards sustainable economic development while nurturing communities through innovative program designs.
Poverty Alleviation through Partnerships for Powerful Impact
Our work is rooted in the right-based framework, with an aim to create an equitable India. We enhance access to quality education and health through innovative, sustainable and inclusive programming.SEE US AT WORK
1. Well-being and access to opportunities without discrimination
2. High quality service delivery to marginalized and remote communities
3. Change through capacity and skill building
4. Sustainability through strategic and value-based partnerships